Did you know that Tea is the one thing in India that is considered a staple beverage and a day are incomplete without consuming it? India has become one of the largest tea producers by growing and expanding its industry beyond the Eastern and Northern part of India. Indian Tea Industry accounts for more than 31% of global production making it as the world leader in terms of export and production. There is a wide variety of tea produced in India, ranging from green tea to aromatic Darjeeling tea to Assamese tea.
There are two methods of producing the above types of teas in India
- CTC production – This method is known as Curl, Tear and Curl. This specific method is used in making tea for tea bags.
- Orthodox production – This method consists of 5 steps, withering, rolling, fermentation, drying and storing.
Welcome to Yewale Tea
Yewale tea based out of Pune, Maharashtra has been winning hearts of all Punekars and is now set out on stretching and expanding its business not only in Maharashtra but to all parts of India as well.
Unlike tea shops in India, Yewale Amrutulya makes tea only out of milk. This particular company does not sell anything apart from milk tea, not even flavoured teas or crunchy biscuits. The tea powder for their milk tea is prepared at Yewale’s house to ensure that there is no compromise in the taste or flavour through their franchise locations.
Yewale Tea’s history
- The Yewale’s originally belongs to Shri Dashrath Bhairu in Askarwadi, a small village situated in Pune.
- Yewale Chaha owned their first shop based out of Salisbury Park, Pune. The shop came into existence in 1983.
- “Ganesh Amruttulya,” which is now known as Yewale Amruttulya has become a vital part of every Punekar. This had become their favourite tea destination around the same time baked delicacies such as Khari biscuits, cream rolls, etc came into existence.
- It was in 2001, Shri Dashrath Bhairu passed away leaving behind his important business principles which were putting in hard work and honesty into his legacy.
- After brainstorming on how Yewale tea could be taken forward in these changing times and changing markets, the family deciding on focusing on its primary core product, Tea.
- In 2017, after meeting people, studying different tastes, experimenting, failing, getting back up again, the company discovered the amazing taste that became the brand identity of “Yewale Chaha”.
- With the brand identity growing stronger and well-knows, Yewale opened its shop near a friends food joint near Bharti Vidyapeeth. This was where Yewale Chaha started its genesis for Punekars.
What is the USP of Yewale tea franchise?
Yewale tea is well-known and well-reputed in Pune because of the quality of its tea. This quality is achieved by preparing the tea powder at their own head office which is then supplied to all its franchise centres across Pune. Yewale outlets have timers set up to ensure the tea is brewed flawlessly without compromising on their taste or flavour. Once the timer is set off the gas switches off immediately allowing the beverage to not be over boiled. This process ensures the quality of tea to remain intact.
Yewale tea is made in a hygienic environment with high-quality ingredients. The milk tea is flawlessly brewed in a clean and pollution-free environment. Since the tea is made with great precaution, there is no acidic aftertaste. The milk used in the tea is got from Purandar Taluka (Nilesh’s village), unlike other tea sellers who use milk from milk packets.
Another contributing Factor in making this tea every Punekar’s favourite is the sulphur free sugar that is used. In general, tea is made using conventional sugar which turns black because of the chemicals that are present in them, but in Yewale’s tea, the sugar is chemical-free and the water used is filtered as well. These ingredients provide a one-of-a-kind flavour to their milk tea.
Yewale Chaha only produces milk tea when compared to other tea shops who sells flavoured teas and baked biscuits such as cream rolls, nankhatai, khari biscuits, etc the store’s main unique selling point is their milk tea alone. The company believes in focusing all their effort and hard work on producing the best and flawless tea to its customers on a daily basis. It’s Yewale’s family’s belief that their customers will not be able to enjoy the flavour of their tea if they consume biscuits along with it.
What are the benefits of owning a Yewale tea franchise in India?
The franchise owners don’t have to spend any extra money on marketing and advertising the product as the brand is well-known for its taste and quality.
Yewale chai provides its franchise outlets with a steady flow of profit as the tea market in India has been developing and growing at a quick pace thereby providing all its franchise outlets with profits and a constant flow of income.
Yewale tea store provides a breakthrough to young entrepreneurs over experienced businessmen who are looking to receive a break in business on their own. This helping youngsters to fulfil their entrepreneurial dream.
What are the requirements needed to become eligible for a Yewale tea franchise outlet in India?
What is the area required to open a Yewale tea franchise in India?
The total area required to operate a Yewale Amruttulya franchise in India is 250 – 300 Sq.ft. The area needs to have good outdoor space and good ventilation system.
What is the skills required to run a Yewale Amruttulya franchise in India?
The potential franchise owner needs to possess entrepreneurial skills to run the Yewale franchise outlet successfully. The management must be quick learners on how a good cup of flawless tea is made. The staff should also be polite and courteous while serving tea to its customers.
Where are the regions of operations for Yewale Amruttulya?
Currently, Yewale Amruttulya has over 30 branches in Pune, Maharashtra. They are looking to expand to other parts of India as well. Some of the branches are located in Bharti Vidyapeeth, Faraskhana, Shivaji Nagar, Sadashiv Peth, Ganapti Chowk, Pimpri, Deccan, Shukrawar Peth, Kondhwa, Wagholi and many more.
What is the training required to run a Yewale Amruttulya franchise in India?
Standard operational manuals are given to every franchise outlet so that the management is aware of how the chai outlet runs on a daily basis. Infield training is given to employees at the franchise location on how a flawless cup of milk tea is brewed to perfection. An expert guide is allotted to every franchise outlet to ensure that all the issues are addressed and resolved at the earliest.
What is the minimum staff requirement at Yewale chai franchise outlet?
The minimum staff required at a Yewale chai franchise outlet is 3 to 4 people.
What are the financial requirements needed to become eligible for a Yewale Amruttulya franchise outlet in India?
The total investment amount required for owning a Yewale franchise is Rs1,300,000. The franchise fees required is Rs. 300,000. Rs.400,000 of investment will be required for interior designing, electrical work, hardware and Acp panel. Approximately Rs.480,000 will be required for kitchen equipment, billing counter, refrigerator, cooler, Mil boiling machine, milk cane and gas pipeline.
For marketing, advertising and promoting the franchise outlet a sum of Rs.150,000 will be required. Yewale Amruttulya provides franchise for a 5 year period which is renewable.
The profitability of Yewale Amruttulya franchise can be explained through a hypothetical example given below
Total investment made in a Chai franchise = Rs.12,00,000
Expenses incurred in a month
- Rent paid for a 300 Sq.ft area = Rs.2.00,000
- Salaries paid to 3 employees (Rs.10,000*3) = Rs.30,000
- Miscellaneous expenses incurred for the month = Rs.5,000
Total expenses incurred in a month = Rs.2,35,000
Income earned in a month
- The average footfall of customers in a day = 100 customers
- Average amount an individual spends in the chai store = Rs.200
- Total income earned in a day (100*Rs.200) = Rs.20,000
Total income earned in a month (Rs.20,000*30) = Rs.6,00,000
Gross profit for the month
Gross profit for the month (50% of Rs.6,00,000) = Rs.3,00,000
Total profit for the month
Total profit earned in a month (Rs.3,00,000 – Rs.2,35,000) = Rs.65,000
You can get back your entire investment based on the profitability example within 12 to 18 months.
Yewale Amruttulya began when Mr Dashrath Yewale, a 16-year old boy came to Pune who started selling milk for a living. This paved way for an idea of setting up a tea stall which later became every Punekar’s favourite tea destination. Yewale chaha spent months on finding the perfect way of brewing a flawless cup of milk tea. Once they became successful the chai outlet became their genesis. Currently, Yewale Amruttulya has over 34 branches in Pune and is looking to open 100 more outlets across India and internationally as well.
Yewale chai store has proven to be one of the most successful and profitable businesses for individuals who are looking to create a name for themselves in this segment. The tea industry in India has been rapidly growing and is expected to become a quick booming industry. So if you want guaranteed profits from a franchise owned outlet then Yewale chai is the perfect place to invest in.
Given below is a few things that are required to procure a Yewale Tea franchise.
- You can start a Yewale Tea House by registering the firm as a proprietor or in partnership (under Limited Liability Partnership(LLP) Or Pvt. Ltd. Company with Registrar of Companies (Roc))
- Once the company has been registered the next step is to do a GST registration for your company along with Tax identification number and Insurance certificate.
- The third step would be to get an FSSAI license (Food Safety And Standard Authority Of India) from the government under the food processing industry in India.
- The final step is to trademark Yewale Chaha’s brand name so that no one else can copy it.
Yewale Amruttulya has set out on a mission to not only win hearts of Punekars but also create a footprint on all the parts of India. Yewale tea is a brand name which is made using world-class ingredients giving its customers the best quality tea with unmatched taste. The chai store is the perfect example that shows detailed planning, meticulous management and quality service can turn any business into a profitable one.
If you are looking to get a break in the business world then Yewale Amruttulya is the best store to invest in. The company has taken huge strides in business but has always been in touch with their roots.